You spend valuable time creating great content for your online audience, so make sure you are getting the most out of each and every post! This real estate posting checklist will help ensure you stand out to your audience and get favored in the algorithm.
Real Estate Posting Checklist:
1. Make sure your first sentence has a hook – The first sentence of your Instagram caption should be captivating like a great title, or bold with emojis or capital letters. It should make a statement and grab the attention of your scrolling followers.
2. Post when your followers are online – Utilize IG and Facebook analytics to see when your audience is online. Schedule your posts for your unique prime time. It’s also a good idea to test different prime times to see when you get the most reach and engagement.
3. Have a call to action – always end your captions with a CTA. Invite people to comment, like, save, share, or follow a link.
4. Use the right hashtags – Use 8-12 hashtags that are relevant to your post and your image or video. The IG algorithm now favors posts that only use relevant hashtags. Gone are the days of using all 30 hashtags.
5. Like, comment, and follow for 10 minutes each day – This, above everything else, will help you build a strong, organic online community. Engage with others who you truly want to connect with. Engaging with others pushes out your post to more people’s feeds.
Want more real estate marketing tips? Join our FREE Facebook group for real estate professionals!